For the sake of these terms
The website, run by Ian Taylor, shall be referred to as ‘Dating site’ , ‘Us’, ‘We’, ‘Ourselves’,’Website’ , ‘Our’
You, the person using the site shall be referred to as ‘User’,’You’,’Yourself’, ’Your’.
Client means the person that We are providing the site for.
This document is referred to as ‘Terms’
Terms and Conditions of use
Your use of this Website is subject to the terms and conditions as set out here and as may be amended from time to time Us.
This website is the property of Ian Taylor, 3 Grand Union Walk, London, NW1 9LP
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must not use the Website.
Other Applicable Terms
Our which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us is also on this website, please do contact us if you cannot find it.
By using the Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Copyright, Trade Mark and other Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Website belonging to third parties, including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without prior written consent of those third parties. The Website does not own or control those copyrights in any way, shape or form. However, you may print out, save or download individual selections for your own personal, private and non commercial use.
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Website including all text, graphics, photos, code, files and links belong to the Website may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without Website’s prior written consent. However, you may print out, save or download individual selections for your own personal, private and non commercial use.
We do not guarantee that the website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and/or operational reasons.
We make no warranty that the Website is free from errors, defects or viruses.
The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on the website, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
All prices are subject to contract. details are based upon whatever information resources we have and been able to analyse. They do not constitute or form any part of any offer or contract. Consumer rights of any kind are subject to those third parties
It is not the Website’s policy to test services and We are therefore unable to verify them in any way. Your statutory rights are not affected by these conditions.
Links to this website and links to third party websites
The Website may contain links to websites and resources operated and provided by third parties, any such links are provided for your convenience and information only. The User understands that we have no control over their individual content and the Website makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information appearing in relation to any linked websites nor as to the suitability or quality of any of products or services offered.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and Us, under which you may access the Website (and all pages linked within its sitemap). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site as well as any social medial platforms that We create and/or are active on.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all of the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement these Terms
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms and conditions of use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site and/or links to social media platforms, including without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Social media platforms including (but not limited to) Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Tumblr.
Where We do provide any interactive service, We will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do its best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and We will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service We provide on its site, and We expressly exclude its liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on (but not limited to) race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from Us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
The Website will determinate, in its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, We may take such action as Ourselves deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of these Terms of U se upon which you are permitted to use our site, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as WFL reasonable feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and We may take any other action We reasonably deems appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes We make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
These terms and conditions and any claim based upon use of this website shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
How to contact Us
We welcome your views about our website and its content. If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please contact us on this website’s contact us page.